This 2-min video is an invitation to use all your senses when you create a story (either visual or written).
Think about those tips when you write or shoot any story:
- Zoom in (show the face, the feet, the significant details) and zoom out (show the scenery, the space around, the cars, the animals) to create rhythm.
- Find harmony in the colors, the tone, the shapes, the words...
- Use descriptions as well as emotions to create a holistic sense of your topic.
- Slow the pace, then fast forward to add more rhythm.
- Show what there is to see (describe) and tell what you think about it (comment).
- Tell the "What" and tell the "Why" to make your story complete.
2-mn video: Focus - Portrait of a runner (Vimeo)